Monday, January 27, 2014

Blog #1

What kind of writing studies research are you interested in working on?
A lot of things interest me, however, a couple things that I had in mind to work on for my writing studies had to do with either exercise or education. I recently became very interested in exercise and I have always had a passion for education. Since there is nothing I can really tie into writing and exercise I have decided to do something on education for my writing studies. One thing that really interests me is the history of language and writing from classrooms from back in the day to the present.
Today teachers have the ability to type everything up and communicate with their students through the internet and smart boards. Back in the day, teachers probably could have never imagined using anything but a chalk board to communicate with their students. It really does interest me how times have changed both inside and outside of the classroom in terms of technology and writing. I do not have a set topic for my writing study just yet, however, I do know that it will have something to do with the history of English language in terms of communicating for both inside and outside of the classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment