Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Blog #14

 Do some more writing about what you will use as a focus for the short analysis project, and how the different excerpts with support/connect to that focus.  If you are stuck - ask questions/give me a hint about what kind of feedback you want as help.

Starting off the project I was completely lost and after the interview I felt a little bit more lost, however, I really do believe my focus for the paper will be appropriateness with texting in the classroom. I will expand on if and when it should be allowed and why future teachers should incorporate it into their classrooms. Many people now adays find texting to be taking over negatively but I want to focus on the positive aspects of it and focus more in the classroom. There can be so much done to make people and teachers see texting positively for future students and I hope that the teachers that are completely against it can reconsider after reading my paper. There is a time and place for everything and texting in the classroom should be integrated in the near future. 

I am a little bit stuck as to where and how to begin my paper but I presume we can and will  discuss more in class and through the blog posts. Thank you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment