Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Blog #6


Topic: How is text messaging affecting teen literacy?


Specific Focus: Finding the technology foundation and the history of text messaging, why it was initially created, how many teens use it today, average number of texts sent per month, what age texting is start/ most occurring. 



What I want to find out within the focus: The statistics mentioned above and how it is negatively or positively affecting teens.



What I want to do with my study: Survey and interview teens and find out how text messaging effects them. 



****I am not too sure which direction I am going to be leading into with this topic because I just decided on it. However, I am hoping with the conference that I can have a clearer understanding of how to approach this topic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment