Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Blog #9

Blog 9:  Interview protocol for your project


Person being interviewed: Dr. Zamora 
Explaining the purpose- what I hope to find/ study 
Describing the study- what I will do/ be doing
Why am I asking this person?
She is an English professor that has knowledge on my topic. When I asked she was referred to me and I thought I should just go with it. 
How Long will the interview be?
It will be approximately 15/20 minutes. After finalizing all of the questions for my interviewee I will determine that it will not be an interview lasting an hour but it will certainly not be 5 minutes long either. 

Sample Research questions that will help me come up with my interview questions: 
What is the use of cellphones in classroom/ out of the classroom?
What are the effects of texting in a classroom?
Does texting lingo wind up in papers for professors?
How do students see texting as changing their writing behaviors?
What is texting most used for?

No comments:

Post a Comment